All Pages Copyright © 2022, CareerCraft, LLC All Rights Reserved.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read these terms of service very carefully before registering/using/accepting any Service that is provided by CareerCraft, such as our website, consulting, technical assistance, grant writing services, or technology platforms listed here: College, Career Military Readiness Data Center “CCMR Data Center”, Early College High School Monitor “ECHS Monitor” and Pathways in Technology Early College High School Monitor “P-TECH Monitor.”
These terms of service along with all other agreements, quote proposals or statements of work that incorporate them by reference (collectively referred to herein as the “Agreement”) govern you accessing content and all services listed above. This Agreement between you (“you”) and CareerCraft, LLC (“CareerCraft” or “us”) is subject to change by us as described below. When applicable, by clicking the “I Accept” button or accepting/signing a statement of work or quote proposal, or when logging in to any technology platform(s) provided by CareerCraft, you (i) accept this Agreement; (ii) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions; and (iii) have entered into a binding agreement between you and CareerCraft. In addition, by clicking the “I Accept” button where applicable or accepting/signing a statement of work or quote proposal, or when logging in to any technology platforms provided by CareerCraft, you represent that you have obtained the appropriate authorizations required to enter into a contract with CareerCraft.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a district, company or other legal entity (including if you are School Personnel entering on behalf of a school), you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to these terms and conditions, in which case the terms “you”, “your” or “User” shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not accept this Agreement and may not use the Service
- Our website and technology applications (collectively the “Site” and “Applications”) are owned and operated by CareerCraft. The Site/s, Applications, and content (“Content”) and the CareerCraft services (“Service”) may only be accessed in accordance with this Agreement. Any violation of the copyright in the Content or these terms and conditions may be enforced by CareerCraft or the copyright owner to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- You acknowledge and agree that CareerCraft may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at CareerCraft’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services or Applications at any time. You do not need to specifically inform CareerCraft when you stop using the Services unless you have signed a written agreement, statement of work or contract/proposal. You acknowledge and agree that if CareerCraft disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other materials which are contained in your account.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by CareerCraft, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with CareerCraft. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services). Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with CareerCraft, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that CareerCraft has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under this Agreement and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which CareerCraft may suffer) of any such breach.
- You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services are the sole responsibility of the person from which such materials originated, which may be you.
- School Districts will maintain the ownership rights to their individual district/school/student data provided to CareerCraft. Personally identifiable data will be destroyed in accordance with the CareerCraft Data Retention Policy. School districts must adhere to strict data exchange protocols and not utilize unsecure data transfer methods such as email, to transmit student data. The CareerCraft technology platforms contain a secure data exchange site and and customers should use this site for any exchange of data that contains personally identifiable information.
- While CareerCraft uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site and Applications, CareerCraft makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. CareerCraft assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or representations in the Content or this Site and/or applications.
- The Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet which are owned and operated by Third Party Vendors and other third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that CareerCraft is not responsible for the availability of, or the materials located on or through, any External Sites. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the materials located on such External Sites.
- Users of the Site may post comments, reviews, and other materials and submit suggestions, ideas, or other information, provided, the materials do not contain any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or hateful content or content which is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or which infringes upon the rights of any third party. You acknowledge that by accessing the Site, you may come into contact with content that you find harmful, offensive, threatening, indecent or objectionable and you acknowledge that CareerCraft shall have no liability to you for the content including, but not limited to explicit language and other potentially offensive material. The user agrees to not impersonate any person or communicate under a false name or a name the user is not entitled or authorized to use. CareerCraft has the right (but not the obligation) to remove, prohibit, edit or discontinue any content on the Site, including content that has been posted by users.
- If you post content or submit material, unless such content or material submittal is subject to separate terms and conditions, CareerCraft shall own such content and material and you hereby assign any rights in such content and material to CareerCraft. In the event ownership in the content or material cannot be granted to CareerCraft, you grant CareerCraft and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicensable right and license to make, use, sell, sublicense, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, prepare derivative works from and otherwise exploit all such content and material as if it were the full owner thereof. Furthermore, you grant CareerCraft, its affiliates, and sublicensees the right to use your name and/or username in connection with the content. You represent and warrant that all content and materials you provide shall be your original work product and will not be based on, or derived from, the proprietary information or items of a third party. Furthermore, you represent and warrant that your use of the Service in connection with any Content or third party content complies with all laws including, but not limited to, United States copyright law. You will defend, indemnify and hold CareerCraft and its affiliates harmless from and against any claims resulting from any content or materials you provide hereunder or your use of the Service.
- By sharing Student Data or other information to CareerCraft, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant, to CareerCraft a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license during the term of the Agreement to use, transmit, distribute, modify, reproduce, display, and store the Student Data solely for the purposes of (i) providing the Services as contemplated by the Agreement, and as otherwise described herein, (ii) maintaining, supporting, evaluating, improving and developing our products, applications, and Service, and (iii) enforcing our rights under the Agreement.
- At your discretion, you may provide feedback to CareerCraft concerning the functionality and performance of the Site, Applications, Service from time to time, including, without limitation, identifying potential errors, improvements, modifications, bug fixes, or enhancements (“Feedback”). If you, through your evaluation or otherwise, suggest any Feedback, you hereby assign the ownership in all Feedback to CareerCraft. In the event ownership in the Feedback cannot be granted to CareerCraft, you grant CareerCraft at no charge a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sublicense, distribute, modify, and otherwise exploit such Feedback without restriction. You agree that CareerCraft may disclose that Feedback to any third party in any manner and you agree that CareerCraft has the ability to sublicense all Feedback in any form to any third party without restriction.
- The Site may contain areas in which additional terms and conditions apply. For purposes of the use of such areas, in the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions of such other areas and these Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions of the other area shall prevail. CareerCraft may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- You shall not transmit to CareerCraft or upload to any CareerCraft platform or Site any Harmful Code or use or misappropriate the data on this Site for your own commercial gain. “Harmful Code” shall mean any software (sometimes referred to as “viruses,” “worms,” “trojan horses,” “time bombs,” “time locks,” “drop dead devices,” “traps,” “access codes,” “cancelbots” or “trap door devices”) that: (a) is intentionally designed to damage, disrupt, disable, harm, impair, interfere with, intercept, expropriate or otherwise impede in any manner, any data, storage media, program, system, equipment or communication, based on any event, including for example but not limited to (i) exceeding a number of copies, (ii) exceeding a number of users, (iii) passage of a period of time, (iv) advancement to a particular date or other numeral, or (v) use of a certain feature; or (b) would enable an unauthorized person to cause such result; or (c) would enable an unauthorized person to access another person’s information without such other person’s knowledge and permission.
- You may not use your username and password for any unauthorized purpose.
- CareerCraft may retain and use information collected in your use of the Service/Applications, provided such information does not individually identify you.
- CareerCraft does not knowingly collect any information from anyone who we know to be under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18, you should use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian and should not submit any personal information to CareerCraft. If CareerCraft discovers that a person under the age of 13 has provided CareerCraft with any personal information, CareerCraft will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such person’s personal information from all CareerCraft systems.
- CareerCraft may terminate your access to our Site or the Service for any reason at any time. The provisions that by their nature are designed to survive termination or expiration of this Agreement shall survive termination or expiration of this Agreement or your access to our Site or Service.
- The materials on this Site are provided with “Restricted Rights.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Use of the materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of CareerCraft’s proprietary rights in them.
- THE MATERIALS, CONTENT ON THIS SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. CAREERCRAFT SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS POSTED ON THE SITE OR SERVICES. CAREERCRAFT MAKES NO GUARANTEES AS TO UPTIME OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAW, CAREERCRAFT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. THE SERVICE MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. CAREERCRAFT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS, INCLUDING INTERNET CONGESTION, VIRUS ATTACKS, AND DENIAL OF SERVICE (DOS) ATTACKS.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL CAREERCRAFT OR ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR THE SERVICE, EVEN IF CAREERCRAFT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY. CAREERCRAFT’S AND ITS LICENSORS’ ENTIRE AND AGGREGATE LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED $100, EVEN IF CAREERCRAFT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE OR THE SERVICE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- This Agreement shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof and supersede all proposals and prior discussions and writings between the parties with respect thereto. No failure or delay in enforcing any right or exercising any remedy will be deemed a waiver of any right or remedy. Each provision of this Agreement is a separately enforceable provision. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be or becomes unenforceable or illegal, such provision shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary in order for this Agreement to remain in effect in accordance with its terms as modified by such reformation. You shall not assign or transfer this Agreement without the prior written consent of CareerCraft. Any attempt to assign or transfer this Agreement by you shall be void.
- CareerCraft shall not be liable to you for any delay or failure of CareerCraft to perform its obligations hereunder if such delay or failure arises from any cause or causes beyond the reasonable control of CareerCraft. Such causes shall include, but are not limited to, acts of God, floods, fires, loss of electricity or other utilities, labor strike, or delays by you in performing any requirements hereunder. This Agreement may not be modified, supplemented, qualified, or interpreted by any trade usage or prior course of dealing not made a part of the Agreement by its express terms. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity of this Agreement as a whole and any such provision should be enforced by authorities, and reconstructed if need be, to apply to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law. The failure by either party to enforce at any time any of the provisions of this Agreement, to exercise any election or option provided herein, or to require at any time the performance of the other of any of the provisions herein will not in any way be construed as a waiver of such provisions. Reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs will be awarded to the prevailing party in the event of litigation involving the enforcement or interpretation of this Agreement. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.